- Op werkdagen voor 17.00 uur besteld, dezelfde dag verzonden
- Same day shipping on working days when ordered before 17.00 hr CET
The Quinny Yezz Air stroller uses high-tech 3D knitting technology. This resulted in an extremely light and ultra-comfortable stroller. Perfect for urban parents on the move, while your child gently rock in comfort in his or her seat. Why do you want the Quinny Yezz Air?
- Air ventilation through the open structure of the fabric.
- Elasticity of the knitted mesh makes the seat ultra-comfortable as it supports all pressure points evenly.
Make the city your playground with the unique Quinny Yezz. Designed using the latest technology and lightest materials, this strong, durable and easy to use buggy is ideal for tackling every challenge in the city. The Quinny Yezz gives you the freedom to be in complete control of every situation, and when not in use, the comfortable shoulder strap leaves both of your hands free. Experience the city, your way.
The Quinny Yezz is the most compact buggy in the world, and has a weight of just 5 kg!
The Quinny Yezz is the first buggy made entirely of IXEF®, a high performance plastic. This means it not only has an extremely lightweight frame, but also a strong one. The fabric used for the seat is similar to parachute fabric. Light, strong and comfortable. The wheels on the Quinny Yezz are skating wheels, making the buggy extremely easy to manoeuvre and smooth to push.
- Compact size (68.5 x 27 x 23.5 cm)
- Ultra lightweight (5 kg)
- When folded, the Quinny Yezz stands alone
- Very manouvrable using unique skate wheels
- Including storage pocket at the back (max. 2 kg)
- The Quinny Yezz has only one seat position
As seperate accessories a rain cover and carry bag are available.
Walk without worry with Quinny’s Lifetime Warranty. We can't smooth out the bumpy road in front of you, but we can make sure that wherever you may go, you always feel confident about the quality of your Quinny. From January 1st 2015 Quinny offers lifetime warranty! Check the conditions here.