- Op werkdagen voor 17.00 uur besteld, dezelfde dag verzonden
- Same day shipping on working days when ordered before 17.00 hr CET
The Maxi-Cosi FamilyFix is the ultimate state-of-the-art IsoFix base.
The light-and-sound LED display on this stylish base rules out any incorrect fitting, ensuring absolute safety. First green light signals the correct fit of the base onto the IsoFix anchoring points in the car. The second light confirms that the support leg has been clicked into the right height and position. The support leg is important as it not only adds stability to the base, but also limits rotation in case of an accident. Finally, the third green light gives parents the all-clear that the Maxi-Cosi Pebble (Group 0+) or Pearl (Group 1) car seat has clicked securely onto the base. Three green lights and – just to be absolutely sure – one beeps and you’re safe to go!
A unique extra recline position for the child in the Pearl and a more upright sitting position for the baby in the Pebble for extra leg room. and advanced feature of the Maxi-Cosi FamilyFix base is that it offers an additional position to the car seats themselves, allowing an extra recline position for the child in the Pearl and a more upright sitting position for the baby in the Pebble for extra leg room.
FamilyFix in a nutshell
- Easy installation of Maxi-Cosi Pebble, CabrioFix and Pearl.
- Uses IsoFix attachment point for top rate safety.
- Long lasting value and convenience with use of Maxi-Cosi FamilyFix base: only one base needed for two consecutive age car seats: Maxi-Cosi Pebble or CabrioFix (baby/0-13kg) and Pearl. (toddler/9-18kg)
- Light and sound confirmation of correct installation.
- Base offers unique positions for both Maxi-Cosi Pebble (Group 0+) and Pearl. (Group 1) For Maxi-Cosi Pebble an extra upward position and for Maxi-Cosi Pearl five comfortable positions. (from sitting to sleeping)
The Maxi Cosi FamilyFix can also be used together with a Maxi Cosi CabrioFix.
Before placing your order:
This product conforms to European Safety Standard ECE R44/04. When you are planning to use this product in a non-EU country, please make sure local regulations allow you to use it.