The carrycot is a spacious crib which is equipped with a hypoallergenic and breathable mattress. An air-permeable ventilation section has been created at the rear of the carrycot, which you can zip open on warm summer days. This is also useful for your baby when he or she wants to look out.
The sun canopy of the carrycot is also equipped with an air permeable and extendable part. This provides extra sun protection.
The carrycot is finished with zippers and a matching carrying handle.
An extra feature of the stroller seat is that it is placed on the frame at table height. So when you are on the move in a restaurant or sitting down for a quick coffee, your toddler is at a convenient height at the table, comfortably in it's Joolz stroller!
- Frame with wheels.
- Stroller seat.
- XL sun canopy.
- Shopping basket.
- Height adjustable push bar.
- Suspension on all wheels.
- Ultra-light EVA foamed rubber wheels, easily removable.
- Particularly manoeuvrable and manoeuvrable. Only 59cm wide.
- Easy to operate foot brake.
- Lockable swivel wheels at the front.
- Folds compactly with or without a chair.
- Stands upright when folded.
- XL shopping basket with easy access system.
- Push bar equipped with hooks to hang a nursery/diaper bag.
- Can be used with a newborn car seat with an optional adapter kit.
- Approved in accordance with safety standards: EN 1888: 2003 (+ A1, A2, A3 2005), EN 1466: 2004.
- Tiltable in sitting, resting or sleeping position.
- Reversible: front- and rearward facing.
- Seat at table height.
- Out-of-the-way belt system with magnetic easy close buckle.
- Adjustable footrest.
- Safety bar (shared with bassinet/carrycot.
- XL sun canopy with Airtop.
- Hypoallergenic mattress.
- See-through adjustable ventilation.
- XL sun canopy with Airtop.
- Unfolded: 88 x 59 x 100 - 110 cm.
- Folded frame: 65 x 59 x 30 cm.
- Folded frame with stroller seat: 95 x 59 x 43 cm.
- Dimensions mattress: 77 x 34 x 3 cm.
- Frame: 9.3 kg.
- Stroller seat: 3.6 kg.
- Carrycot: 4.6 kg
- Shopping basket loads up to 5 kg.
|Article number||Template sku 191998|
|Warranty||2 years / Limited lifetime warranty*|
Corona virus update
All is well in the Babycare.nl organization. The current situation with the corona virus has not impacted Babycare.nl operations.
All processes are up and running and the warehouse is shipping as usual.
Regarding shipping, we are advising all international customers to select UPS as the shipping option, as some postal services worldwide are struggling to keep up and postal air freight is still delayed. Shipping options can be found in the shopping cart and in the checkout.
Stay safe & stay healthy!
Next to the price you will see the availability status. What does it mean?
- We have the product in our warehouse and it can ship same-day.
Not in stock
- The expected shipping date indicates the expected arrival dat in our warehouse. This date is updated every night with new information from the manufacturer.
When a product is on order this shows the confirmed date from the manufacturer. This date will be fixed for you as soon as you place your order.
It is possible that shortly after you place your order you are seeing a different stock status or expected arrival date. This new date is for subsequent orders.
Are you seeing a date that changes every day?
This is possible for 2 reasons
- The product is not in stock as standard. We'll order it for you as soon as you place your order. The date above will be fixed for you.
- The manufacturer changes the arrival date every night. This can happen with an exotic or uncommon product.
Please feel free to contact customer support when you have any questions about availability dates or your order status.
Contact Babycare Customer Support
From your mobile device, click any of these contact methods
Warranty and repairs
When you order something from Babycare.nl you are buying a high-quality product. Every product is covered by a statutory warranty, which means that a product has to do or is what you as a customer can expect from it with normal use.
The standard warranty period on your purchase is 2 years.
There are exceptions on the warranty period that you can find in the 'extra information' tab for each product.
Some products offer an extended warranty. The manufacturer can apply additional conditions. For example Bugaboo, Maxi-Cosi and Quinny have extended warranty periods that apply when you register your purchase via the manufacturer's website.
Products or parts of products that are subject to normal wear and tear such as clothing, coverings and wheels are always guaranteed against production faults; normal wear is not covered by warranty.
- European Warranty
Within the European Union your guarantee claim is handled free of charge. When a guarantee claim applies, Babycare.nl will provide replacement parts or repair for free. This includes shipping fees within the EU.
- Worldwide Warranty
Our global warranty includes the same guarantee period, and free replacements or repairs but exclude shipping fees.
Please do not hesitate to contact email@example.com if you have questions about the functionality of a product or when you need to have an article repaired.