- New under-seat basket design allows easier access to your things when the stroller is in both the bassinet and seat configuration.
- Seat frame with less rubber and plastics make for a sleeker and more contemporary design.
- Easy unfolding
Unfolding has never been this easy. Just lift the handlebar with one hand and your chassis is ready to go.
- Rotating carry handle
Easy access to your child for those scoop-up moments.
- Durable chassis
The new construction of the connecting joints make the stroller totally solid.
- Flat-fold carrycot
The flat-fold carrycot makes it even faster to store the stroller or take it with you wherever you go.
- Chassis with wheels
- Seat/bassinet frame
- Bassinet fabric
- Seat fabric
- Customizable tailored fabrics (sun canopy and bassinet apron)
- Underseat bag
- Rain cover
- Carry handle
- Reversible seat
- Reversible handlebar for city & woods
- 2-wheel position for sand & snow
- 3-position tilting seat
- Folds compactly
- Adjustable swivel wheel suspension
- Easily maneuverable
- Aerosleep mattress*
- Adaptable to various car seats (Maxi Cosi CabrioFix, Pebble, Britax Romer, Graco and Peg Perego)
- Bassinet can be used separately
- Seat can be used separately
- Height-adjustable handlebar in 6 positions.
- Length seat/bassinet frame: 35.4 inches
- Large water-repellent sun canopy
- Large storage in underseat bag
- All fabrics machine washable
- Maintenance-free wheels that never run flat through a hi-tech foam filling
- Weight (chassis, wheels & seat): 20 lbs
- EU model, conforms to Safety Standard EN 1888, free of flame retardants
- Warranty: 2 years + 1 year on the frame after registration on Bugaboo.com
|Article number||Template sku 121497|
|Warranty||2+1 years after registration with the manufacturer*|
Corona virus update
All is well in the Babycare.nl organization. The current situation with the corona virus has not impacted Babycare.nl operations.
All processes are up and running and the warehouse is shipping as usual.
Regarding shipping, we are advising all international customers to select UPS as the shipping option, as some postal services worldwide are struggling to keep up and postal air freight is still delayed. Shipping options can be found in the shopping cart and in the checkout.
Stay safe & stay healthy!
Next to the price you will see the availability status. What does it mean?
- We have the product in our warehouse and it can ship same-day.
Not in stock
- The expected shipping date indicates the expected arrival dat in our warehouse. This date is updated every night with new information from the manufacturer.
When a product is on order this shows the confirmed date from the manufacturer. This date will be fixed for you as soon as you place your order.
It is possible that shortly after you place your order you are seeing a different stock status or expected arrival date. This new date is for subsequent orders.
Are you seeing a date that changes every day?
This is possible for 2 reasons
- The product is not in stock as standard. We'll order it for you as soon as you place your order. The date above will be fixed for you.
- The manufacturer changes the arrival date every night. This can happen with an exotic or uncommon product.
Please feel free to contact customer support when you have any questions about availability dates or your order status.
Contact Babycare Customer Support
From your mobile device, click any of these contact methods
Warranty and repairs
When you order something from Babycare.nl you are buying a high-quality product. Every product is covered by a statutory warranty, which means that a product has to do or is what you as a customer can expect from it with normal use.
The standard warranty period on your purchase is 2 years.
There are exceptions on the warranty period that you can find in the 'extra information' tab for each product.
Some products offer an extended warranty. The manufacturer can apply additional conditions. For example Bugaboo, Maxi-Cosi and Quinny have extended warranty periods that apply when you register your purchase via the manufacturer's website.
Products or parts of products that are subject to normal wear and tear such as clothing, coverings and wheels are always guaranteed against production faults; normal wear is not covered by warranty.
- European Warranty
Within the European Union your guarantee claim is handled free of charge. When a guarantee claim applies, Babycare.nl will provide replacement parts or repair for free. This includes shipping fees within the EU.
- Worldwide Warranty
Our global warranty includes the same guarantee period, and free replacements or repairs but exclude shipping fees.
Please do not hesitate to contact firstname.lastname@example.org if you have questions about the functionality of a product or when you need to have an article repaired.