- Comes complete with: 4 wheel fork, sun canopy, raincover, parasol clip, shopping basket and adapters for use with a foldable Moodd carrycot and Maxi Cosi carseat. (Suitable for Maxi Cosi Pebble, CabrioFix, Cabrio or Citi and Safety 1St Safe One/Mimas)
- With the included four-wheel fork, you can use the car as a three-wheeler or four-wheeler.
- Unique and revolutionary folding system. (automatic unfolding)
- Lightweight and compact
- The front wheel swivels 360 degrees, making it highly manoevrable. (Can be locked.)
- It’s light weight and compact fold make it ideal for taking it along in even the smallest cars. Even at home, the small dimensions will be very welcome.
- Adjustable handlebar height.
- The Moodd reclines virtually flat, making it suitable for use from birth. (conforming to BS7409)
- Adjustable footrest.
- It converts into a travel system with a Maxi Cosi carseat and a foldable Moodd carrycot.
- The seat can be forward- or backward-facing and includes a removable safety bar.
- Suspension on all wheels make this a comfortable stroller to push and to ride in.
- Approved conforming to safety standards EN1888, BS7409 and NF S54-001
- Available accessories (order separately): footmuff, foldable Moodd carrycot, Maxi Cosi carseat and parasol.
|Article number||Template sku 84793|
|Warranty||2 years / Limited lifetime warranty*|
|Number of wheels||Three Wheels|
Warranty and repairs
When you order something from Babycare.nl you are buying a high-quality product. Every product is covered by a statutory warranty, which means that a product has to do or is what you as a customer can expect from it with normal use.
The standard warranty period on your purchase is 2 years.
There are exceptions on the warranty period that you can find in the 'extra information' tab for each product.
Some products offer an extended warranty. The manufacturer can apply additional conditions. For example Bugaboo, Maxi-Cosi and Quinny have extended warranty periods that apply when you register your purchase via the manufacturer's website.
Products or parts of products that are subject to normal wear and tear such as clothing, coverings and wheels are always guaranteed against production faults; normal wear is not covered by warranty.
- European Warranty
Within the European Union your guarantee claim is handled free of charge. When a guarantee claim applies, Babycare.nl will provide replacement parts or repair for free. This includes shipping fees within the EU.
- Worldwide Warranty
Our global warranty includes the same guarantee period, and free replacements or repairs but exclude shipping fees.
Please do not hesitate to contact firstname.lastname@example.org if you have questions about the functionality of a product or when you need to have an article repaired.