- Receive 10% discount on your Bugaboo stroller AND everything in your shopping cart by using the coupon code bugaboo10percent.
Thanks to an innovative adjustable mechanism, in just three simple clicks the Bugaboo Donkey² transforms with ease from a mono to duo stroller. And back again. Whether you need it for your first child, second child or both -even your twins- the Bugaboo Donkey² will convert in a snap to meet your needs. Imagine leaving your home - in duo position - with your two children. You drop one off at the daycare center then continue - in mono position - with your other child. It's that easy.
- Suitable from birth to 17kg.
- Infant to toddler modular system expand and downsize in only three clicks.
- One-hand operating.
- Compact foldable.
- Extend for your second child.
- Reversible seats.
- Height adjustable handlebar.
- Storage: side luggage basket 18 liters and under seat basket 28 liters.
- 10 inch front swivel wheels and 12 inch rear wheels, maintenance-free foam-filled that never run flat.
What you get (Mono configuration, for one baby)
- Chassis with wheels
- Seat frame
- Set of sun canopy wires
- Carry handle
- Stroller seat fabric
- Base bassinet fabric
- Rain cover
- Sun canopy
- Bassinet zip-on cover
- Side-luggage basket 18 liter
- Side-luggage basket-cover
- Shopping basket 28 liter
- 2+1 years of warranty, see for detailed information: www.bugaboo.com/extra-warranty
|Article number||Template sku 96153|
|Warranty||2+1 years after registration with the manufacturer*|
|Number of wheels||Four wheels|
Warranty and repairs
When you order something from Babycare.nl you are buying a high-quality product. Every product is covered by a statutory warranty, which means that a product has to do or is what you as a customer can expect from it with normal use.
The standard warranty period on your purchase is 2 years.
There are exceptions on the warranty period that you can find in the 'extra information' tab for each product.
Some products offer an extended warranty. The manufacturer can apply additional conditions. For example Bugaboo, Maxi-Cosi and Quinny have extended warranty periods that apply when you register your purchase via the manufacturer's website.
Products or parts of products that are subject to normal wear and tear such as clothing, coverings and wheels are always guaranteed against production faults; normal wear is not covered by warranty.
- European Warranty
Within the European Union your guarantee claim is handled free of charge. When a guarantee claim applies, Babycare.nl will provide replacement parts or repair for free. This includes shipping fees within the EU.
- Worldwide Warranty
Our global warranty includes the same guarantee period, and free replacements or repairs but exclude shipping fees.
Please do not hesitate to contact email@example.com if you have questions about the functionality of a product or when you need to have an article repaired.