- Group 2/3.
- For children from 15-36 kg (3.5 - 12 years).
- New belt hook system for easy access and removal of the shoulder belt.
- Buckle is visible and easy accessible so that the child can buckle himself.
- Uses IsoFix attachment for extra stability.
- Backrest grows along with the child in both height and width.
- AirProtect technology for extra head protection.
- User-friendly recline with easy access at the front: 1 sitting and 1 relaxing position.
- Lightweight, easy to transfer from one car to the next.
- Exceeds the European safety standard EDE R44/04.
|Article number||Template sku 49229|
|Warranty||2 years / Limited lifetime warranty*|
|Age category||4 years - 12 years|
|Child length||100 - 135/150 cm|
|Child weight||15 to 36 kg|
|Direction of use||Forward|
|Install method||Isofix and/or seat belt|
Warranty and repairs
When you order something from Babycare.nl you are buying a high-quality product. Every product is covered by a statutory warranty, which means that a product has to do or is what you as a customer can expect from it with normal use.
The standard warranty period on your purchase is 2 years.
There are exceptions on the warranty period that you can find in the 'extra information' tab for each product.
Some products offer an extended warranty. The manufacturer can apply additional conditions. For example Bugaboo, Maxi-Cosi and Quinny have extended warranty periods that apply when you register your purchase via the manufacturer's website.
Products or parts of products that are subject to normal wear and tear such as clothing, coverings and wheels are always guaranteed against production faults; normal wear is not covered by warranty.
- European Warranty
Within the European Union your guarantee claim is handled free of charge. When a guarantee claim applies, Babycare.nl will provide replacement parts or repair for free. This includes shipping fees within the EU.
- Worldwide Warranty
Our global warranty includes the same guarantee period, and free replacements or repairs but exclude shipping fees.
Please do not hesitate to contact email@example.com if you have questions about the functionality of a product or when you need to have an article repaired.