- Conforms to European Safety standard ECE R 44/04.
- Simple installation in the car.
- Height- and widht adjustable backrest.
- Optimal protection for the head, upper body and pelvis.
- Extra stability provided by a fixation anchor.
- Excellent side impact protection with AirProtect.
- Belt hooks offer the best possible position for car seat belt.
- Suitable for all seats in the car with a 3-point safety belt.
- Suitable for children of 15-36 kg. (3.5-12 years).
- Removable, washable padded cotton cover.
- Warranty: 2 years / 1 year on fabrics.
|Article number||Template sku 26185|
|Warranty||2 years / Limited lifetime warranty*|
|Age category||4 years - 12 years|
|Child length||100 - 135/150 cm|
|Child weight||15 to 36 kg|
|Direction of use||Forward|
|Install method||Seat belt|
Warranty and repairs
When you order something from Babycare.nl you are buying a high-quality product. Every product is covered by a statutory warranty, which means that a product has to do or is what you as a customer can expect from it with normal use.
The standard warranty period on your purchase is 2 years.
There are exceptions on the warranty period that you can find in the 'extra information' tab for each product.
Some products offer an extended warranty. The manufacturer can apply additional conditions. For example Bugaboo, Maxi-Cosi and Quinny have extended warranty periods that apply when you register your purchase via the manufacturer's website.
Products or parts of products that are subject to normal wear and tear such as clothing, coverings and wheels are always guaranteed against production faults; normal wear is not covered by warranty.
- European Warranty
Within the European Union your guarantee claim is handled free of charge. When a guarantee claim applies, Babycare.nl will provide replacement parts or repair for free. This includes shipping fees within the EU.
- Worldwide Warranty
Our global warranty includes the same guarantee period, and free replacements or repairs but exclude shipping fees.
Please do not hesitate to contact firstname.lastname@example.org if you have questions about the functionality of a product or when you need to have an article repaired.