- Two options for installation: 1. Use with the Maxi-Cosi 2wayFix base; the base attaches to the IsoFix anchor points. 2. Without the Maxi-Cosi 2wayFix base, using a regular 3-point seat belt.
- Anti-misuse belt hooks when using seat belt to install.
- Side Protection System offers optimal protection against side impact.
- Including support pillow and head support for younger babies.
- One-click attachment on Maxi-Cosi 2wayFix. (to be ordered separately)
- Long lasting value and convenience with the Maxi-Cosi 2wayFix base: only one base needed for two consecutive age car seats: Maxi-Cosi Pebble Plus (baby/0-13kg) and 2wayPearl. (toddler/9-18kg)
- Light and sound confirmation of correct installation of Maxi-Cosi Pebble Plus on 2wayFix base.
- Innovative stay-open harness belts lets you secure your baby in seconds.
- The height of the head rest and harness belts can be adjusted at the same time.
- Easy to take out and store away sun canopy due to the flexible rim.
- Makes a great travel system with any Maxi-Cosi or Quinny pushchair.
- Washable cover.
- Approved for use in airplanes.
|Article number||Template sku 25395|
|Age category||0 months - 12 months|
|Child length||40 - 75 cm|
|Child weight||0 to 13 kg|
|Direction of use||Rearward|
|Install method||Isofix and/or seat belt|
Warranty and repairs
When you order something from Babycare.nl you are buying a high-quality product. Every product is covered by a statutory warranty, which means that a product has to do or is what you as a customer can expect from it with normal use.
The standard warranty period on your purchase is 2 years.
There are exceptions on the warranty period that you can find in the 'extra information' tab for each product.
Some products offer an extended warranty. The manufacturer can apply additional conditions. For example Bugaboo, Maxi-Cosi and Quinny have extended warranty periods that apply when you register your purchase via the manufacturer's website.
Products or parts of products that are subject to normal wear and tear such as clothing, coverings and wheels are always guaranteed against production faults; normal wear is not covered by warranty.
- European Warranty
Within the European Union your guarantee claim is handled free of charge. When a guarantee claim applies, Babycare.nl will provide replacement parts or repair for free. This includes shipping fees within the EU.
- Worldwide Warranty
Our global warranty includes the same guarantee period, and free replacements or repairs but exclude shipping fees.
Please do not hesitate to contact firstname.lastname@example.org if you have questions about the functionality of a product or when you need to have an article repaired.