- Placing CabrioFix in your car is really easy when used with the EasyFix or EasyBase. Simply click the CabrioFix onto the base and you're ready to go. (EasyBase and EasyFix sold separately.)
- The Maxi Cosi CabrioFix can also be used without the EasyBase or EasyFix.
- Proprietary Side Protection System gives optimal protection during side-impact collisions
- For babies up to an age of 12-15 months (up to 13 kg.)
- Unique adjustable seat depth adapts to baby's size
- Integrated suncanopy. Always at hand or neatly tucked away
- Practical belt-hooks for easy access
- Including head support pillow for the smallest babies
- Ergonomic carrying handle
- Removable and washable padding
- Conforms to European Safety Standard ECE 44-04
- Can be used in combination with most strollers using an adaptor. (Refer to the specifications of the stroller.)
|Article number||Template sku 25410|
|Age category||0 months - 12 months|
|Child length||40 - 75 cm|
|Child weight||0 to 13 kg|
|Direction of use||Rearward|
|Install method||Isofix and/or seat belt|
Corona virus update
All is well in the Babycare.nl organization. The current situation with the corona virus has not impacted Babycare.nl operations.
All processes are up and running and the warehouse is shipping as usual.
We are seeing slight delays in international non-EU shipping. Delays are rather limited and all packages are going through.
Stay safe & stay healthy!
Next to the price you will see the availability status. What does it mean?
- We have the product in our warehouse and it can ship same-day.
Not in stock
- The expected shipping date indicates the expected arrival dat in our warehouse. This date is updated every night with new information from the manufacturer.
When a product is on order this shows the confirmed date from the manufacturer. This date will be fixed for you as soon as you place your order.
It is possible that shortly after you place your order you are seeing a different stock status or expected arrival date. This new date is for subsequent orders.
Are you seeing a date that changes every day?
This is possible for 2 reasons
- The product is not in stock as standard. We'll order it for you as soon as you place your order. The date above will be fixed for you.
- The manufacturer changes the arrival date every night. This can happen with an exotic or uncommon product.
Please feel free to contact customer support when you have any questions about availability dates or your order status.
Contact Babycare Customer Support
From your mobile device, click any of these contact methods
Warranty and repairs
When you order something from Babycare.nl you are buying a high-quality product. Every product is covered by a statutory warranty, which means that a product has to do or is what you as a customer can expect from it with normal use.
The standard warranty period on your purchase is 2 years.
There are exceptions on the warranty period that you can find in the 'extra information' tab for each product.
Some products offer an extended warranty. The manufacturer can apply additional conditions. For example Bugaboo, Maxi-Cosi and Quinny have extended warranty periods that apply when you register your purchase via the manufacturer's website.
Products or parts of products that are subject to normal wear and tear such as clothing, coverings and wheels are always guaranteed against production faults; normal wear is not covered by warranty.
- European Warranty
Within the European Union your guarantee claim is handled free of charge. When a guarantee claim applies, Babycare.nl will provide replacement parts or repair for free. This includes shipping fees within the EU.
- Worldwide Warranty
Our global warranty includes the same guarantee period, and free replacements or repairs but exclude shipping fees.
Please do not hesitate to contact email@example.com if you have questions about the functionality of a product or when you need to have an article repaired.
Regular Price: €149.00
Special Price €139.00
Regular Price: €199.00
Special Price €149.00