In just three simple clicks, the Bugaboo Donkey² converts from a full-sized mono to a full-sized duo stroller. And back again. With its flexible luggage options, there's plenty of room for your baby stuff and groceries too. Going around town has never been this easy.
- Suitable from birth to 17kg.
- Baby to toddler modular system expands and downsizes in only three clicks.
- Single hand operation.
- Compact fold.
- Reversible seats.
- Height adjustable handlebar.
- Storage: side luggage basket 18 liters and under seat basket 28 liters.
- 10 inch front swivel wheels and 12 inch rear wheels, maintenance-free foam-filled that never run flat.
- Chassis with wheels
- 2 seat frames
- 2 sets of sun canopy wires
- 2 carry handles
- 2 base seat fabrics
- 2 rain covers
- 2 sun canopies
- Base bassinet fabric
- Side-luggage basket 18 liter
- Side-luggage basket-cover
- Shopping basket 28 liter
- 2+1 years of warranty, see for detailed information: www.bugaboo.com/extra-warranty
- EU customers only: Receive 10% discount on your Bugaboo stroller AND everything in your shopping cart by using the coupon code bugaboo10percent.
|Article number||Template sku 101353|
|Warranty||2+1 years after registration with the manufacturer*|
|Number of wheels||Four wheels|
Warranty and repairs
When you order something from Babycare.nl you are buying a high-quality product. Every product is covered by a statutory warranty, which means that a product has to do or is what you as a customer can expect from it with normal use.
The standard warranty period on your purchase is 2 years.
There are exceptions on the warranty period that you can find in the 'extra information' tab for each product.
Some products offer an extended warranty. The manufacturer can apply additional conditions. For example Bugaboo, Maxi-Cosi and Quinny have extended warranty periods that apply when you register your purchase via the manufacturer's website.
Products or parts of products that are subject to normal wear and tear such as clothing, coverings and wheels are always guaranteed against production faults; normal wear is not covered by warranty.
- European Warranty
Within the European Union your guarantee claim is handled free of charge. When a guarantee claim applies, Babycare.nl will provide replacement parts or repair for free. This includes shipping fees within the EU.
- Worldwide Warranty
Our global warranty includes the same guarantee period, and free replacements or repairs but exclude shipping fees.
Please do not hesitate to contact email@example.com if you have questions about the functionality of a product or when you need to have an article repaired.