What's new about the Bugaboo Bee 5 Black Style stroller?
It was time for a small product update for the Bugaboo Bee 5 stroller. The way in which all different colors are offered has changed with this Bugaboo Bee 5 stroller. This version is called the 'Black Style' and this version comes with - you guessed it - a black version of the Bugaboo Bee Style Set. The Style Set Black contains a black seat, black handles and glossy black hubcaps.
You can choose the sun canopy and the color of the frame.
As an accessory you can order other colors for the hubcaps and different colored hand grips. You will find them at the bottom of this page.
The Bugaboo Bee 5 is a luxurious lightweight stroller. It is specifically designed for parents on the go. The Bugaboo Bee 5 is the perfect customizable stroller. You can choose from a wide and new range of colors. Assemble the perfect stroller and choose the color of the seat fabric, chassis and canopy. The changeable grips and wheel caps give you even more opportunities. The front wheels of the Bee 5 have been redesigned by Bugaboo for more stability and swivel maneuverability.
The Bee 5 comes with an extra-large luggage basket so you have room for all your essentials, including your groceries. Its three-dimensional folding mechanism makes it a compact bundle that fits anywhere and makes it light to carry. Moreover, this Bee 5 stroller simply grows with your child, from birth to toddler. This stroller can be folded and unfolded with just one hand. The reversible and reclinable seat lets your child discover the world.
This makes the Bugaboo Bee 5 the perfect stroller for the city.
- Ready to go from the first day with the newly designed Bugaboo Bee 5 carrycot. (optional, available in the PACK Bee 5 product)
- Suitable from birth: choose the Bugaboo Baby Cocoon (separately available) in the comfortable lie-flat seat for the most compact solutions from birth.
- Quick and easy maneuverability.
- Extendable sun canopy for protection against the sun, wind and rain.
- Height adjustable backrest. Grows with your child in 4 steps. The sun canopy and 5-point harness simultaneously adapt.
- Reversible seat: for your child's every mood - facing you, facing the world.
- Reclinable seat: sit up straight when awake, recline when relaxed, or lie flat when fast asleep.
- Height adjustable handlebar: easy one-hand steering and a comfortable ride regardless of your height.
- Extendable seat: pull out to support those small legs or for babies' sleep and brought back when child grows.
- Three-dimensional folding into a compact bundle that fits anywhere and is light to carry..
- Car seat compatible.
- Four-wheel independent suspension.
- Comfortable harness.
- The two foam-filled front wheels swivel 360 degrees to make maneuvering the Bugaboo Bee3 a one-handed task..
- From storage to stairs, the aluminium frame and one-piece fold make it easy to carry. Simply grab the sidebar or place the handlebar over your shoulder..
- Suitable from birth up to 17 kg.
- Five point harness equipped with height adjustable shoulder straps.
- 6-inch swivel wheels and 6-inch rear wheels with durable foam-filled rubber tires.
- All fabrics are machine washable.
- Width unfolded: 53 cm.
- Folded: 90×46×32 cm (l×w×h).
- Bugaboo Bee5 weight: 8,90 kg.
WHAT YOU GET
- Chassis with wheels.
- Seat unit.
- Seat fabric.
- Extendable sun canopy.
- Extendable sun canopy wires and clamps.
- Under seat basket (4 kg capacity).
- Rain cover.
- Warranty: 2 years, 2+1 years after registering on Bugaboo.com.
- Order other colors for the hubcaps and different colored hand grips. You will find them at the bottom of this page.
- Free EU shipping* for this product.
- For worldwide non-EU destinations the sales tax will be deducted automatically.
|Article number||Template sku 147118|
|Warranty||2+1 years after registration with the manufacturer*|
Corona virus update
All is well in the Babycare.nl organization. The current situation with the corona virus has not impacted Babycare.nl operations.
All processes are up and running and the warehouse is shipping as usual.
We are seeing slight delays in international non-EU shipping. Delays are rather limited and all packages are going through.
Stay safe & stay healthy!
Next to the price you will see the availability status. What does it mean?
- We have the product in our warehouse and it can ship same-day.
Not in stock
- The expected shipping date indicates the expected arrival dat in our warehouse. This date is updated every night with new information from the manufacturer.
When a product is on order this shows the confirmed date from the manufacturer. This date will be fixed for you as soon as you place your order.
It is possible that shortly after you place your order you are seeing a different stock status or expected arrival date. This new date is for subsequent orders.
Are you seeing a date that changes every day?
This is possible for 2 reasons
- The product is not in stock as standard. We'll order it for you as soon as you place your order. The date above will be fixed for you.
- The manufacturer changes the arrival date every night. This can happen with an exotic or uncommon product.
Please feel free to contact customer support when you have any questions about availability dates or your order status.
Contact Babycare Customer Support
From your mobile device, click any of these contact methods
Warranty and repairs
When you order something from Babycare.nl you are buying a high-quality product. Every product is covered by a statutory warranty, which means that a product has to do or is what you as a customer can expect from it with normal use.
The standard warranty period on your purchase is 2 years.
There are exceptions on the warranty period that you can find in the 'extra information' tab for each product.
Some products offer an extended warranty. The manufacturer can apply additional conditions. For example Bugaboo, Maxi-Cosi and Quinny have extended warranty periods that apply when you register your purchase via the manufacturer's website.
Products or parts of products that are subject to normal wear and tear such as clothing, coverings and wheels are always guaranteed against production faults; normal wear is not covered by warranty.
- European Warranty
Within the European Union your guarantee claim is handled free of charge. When a guarantee claim applies, Babycare.nl will provide replacement parts or repair for free. This includes shipping fees within the EU.
- Worldwide Warranty
Our global warranty includes the same guarantee period, and free replacements or repairs but exclude shipping fees.
Please do not hesitate to contact firstname.lastname@example.org if you have questions about the functionality of a product or when you need to have an article repaired.