The Babyzen Yoyo2 6+ has everything you would expect from a super compact stroller. Simply click your car seat on the frame with the (optional) car seat adapters.
The new Yoyo2 looks like its predecessor, but better! It has all the good things of its predecessors plus more!
- The front wheels are equipped with a new suspension, now equipped with dampers. This provides better control on uneven surfaces.
- The push bar is now covered with a foam with a closed surface. This looks better and lasts longer.
- The basket has been moved slightly, making the foot brake even easier to operate.
- The Babyzen Yoyo sports a sturdy and lightweight aluminium chassis and high performance plastics.
- Suitable from 6 months up to 18 kg.
- Most compact stroller ever imagined (52 x 44 x 18 cm when folded).
- Fully complies with the size recommendation for airplane cabin baggage. So take your stroller into the cabin and store it in the overhead compartment!
- 4-wheel suspension.
- Exclusive "soft-drive" system: no need to lock the front swivel wheel, even on rough terrain. The Babyzen Yoyo steers evenly and stable regardless of the surface.
- Exclusive push-on, push-off, easy brake system.
- Folding, unfolding and driving, all one-handed. Amazingly easy to handle.
- Handlebar height of 106cm: comfortable to push, no matter how tall you are.
- Multi-position reclinable backrest with resting position. (up to 140 degrees).
- Removable and washable fabrics (30 degrees).
- Featherweight (only 5.8kg); comes with a shoulder strap.
- Dimensions unfolded: 86 × 44 × 106cm (L × W × H).
- Dimensions folded: 18 × 44 × 52cm (L × W × H).
- Canopy and seat fabric.
- Underseat basket.
- Multi language user manual.
|Article number||Template sku 170906|
Corona virus update
All is well in the Babycare.nl organization. The current situation with the corona virus has not impacted Babycare.nl operations.
All processes are up and running and the warehouse is shipping as usual.
Regarding shipping, we are advising all international customers to select UPS as the shipping option, as some postal services worldwide are struggling to keep up and postal air freight is still delayed. Shipping options can be found in the shopping cart and in the checkout.
Stay safe & stay healthy!
Next to the price you will see the availability status. What does it mean?
- We have the product in our warehouse and it can ship same-day.
Not in stock
- The expected shipping date indicates the expected arrival dat in our warehouse. This date is updated every night with new information from the manufacturer.
When a product is on order this shows the confirmed date from the manufacturer. This date will be fixed for you as soon as you place your order.
It is possible that shortly after you place your order you are seeing a different stock status or expected arrival date. This new date is for subsequent orders.
Are you seeing a date that changes every day?
This is possible for 2 reasons
- The product is not in stock as standard. We'll order it for you as soon as you place your order. The date above will be fixed for you.
- The manufacturer changes the arrival date every night. This can happen with an exotic or uncommon product.
Please feel free to contact customer support when you have any questions about availability dates or your order status.
Contact Babycare Customer Support
From your mobile device, click any of these contact methods
Warranty and repairs
When you order something from Babycare.nl you are buying a high-quality product. Every product is covered by a statutory warranty, which means that a product has to do or is what you as a customer can expect from it with normal use.
The standard warranty period on your purchase is 2 years.
There are exceptions on the warranty period that you can find in the 'extra information' tab for each product.
Some products offer an extended warranty. The manufacturer can apply additional conditions. For example Bugaboo, Maxi-Cosi and Quinny have extended warranty periods that apply when you register your purchase via the manufacturer's website.
Products or parts of products that are subject to normal wear and tear such as clothing, coverings and wheels are always guaranteed against production faults; normal wear is not covered by warranty.
- European Warranty
Within the European Union your guarantee claim is handled free of charge. When a guarantee claim applies, Babycare.nl will provide replacement parts or repair for free. This includes shipping fees within the EU.
- Worldwide Warranty
Our global warranty includes the same guarantee period, and free replacements or repairs but exclude shipping fees.
Please do not hesitate to contact [email protected] if you have questions about the functionality of a product or when you need to have an article repaired.