- The Babyzen Yoyo sports a sturdy and lightweight aluminium chassis and high performance plastics.
- Suitable from 6 months up to 18 kg.
- Most compact stroller ever imagined (52 x 44 x 18 cm when folded).
- Fully complies with the size recommendation for airplane cabin baggage. So take your stroller into the cabin and store it in the overhead compartment!
- 4-wheel suspension.
- Exclusive "soft-drive" system: no need to lock the front swivel wheel, even on rough terrain. The Babyzen Yoyo steers evenly and stable regardless of the surface.
- Exclusive push-on, push-off, easy brake system.
- Folding, unfolding and driving, all one-handed. Amazingly easy to handle.
- Handlebar height of 106cm: comfortable to push, no matter how tall you are.
- Multi-position reclinable backrest with resting position. (up to 140 degrees).
- Removable and washable fabrics (30 degrees).
- Featherweight (only 5.8kg); comes with a shoulder strap.
- Dimensions unfolded: 86 × 44 × 106cm (L × W × H).
- Dimensions folded: 18 × 44 × 52cm (L × W × H).
- Canopy and seat fabric
- Underseat basket
- Rain cover
- Multi language user manual
|Article number||Template sku 74569|
Warranty and repairs
When you order something from Babycare.nl you are buying a high-quality product. Every product is covered by a statutory warranty, which means that a product has to do or is what you as a customer can expect from it with normal use.
The standard warranty period on your purchase is 2 years.
There are exceptions on the warranty period that you can find in the 'extra information' tab for each product.
Some products offer an extended warranty. The manufacturer can apply additional conditions. For example Bugaboo, Maxi-Cosi and Quinny have extended warranty periods that apply when you register your purchase via the manufacturer's website.
Products or parts of products that are subject to normal wear and tear such as clothing, coverings and wheels are always guaranteed against production faults; normal wear is not covered by warranty.
- European Warranty
Within the European Union your guarantee claim is handled free of charge. When a guarantee claim applies, Babycare.nl will provide replacement parts or repair for free. This includes shipping fees within the EU.
- Worldwide Warranty
Our global warranty includes the same guarantee period, and free replacements or repairs but exclude shipping fees.
Please do not hesitate to contact firstname.lastname@example.org if you have questions about the functionality of a product or when you need to have an article repaired.