- Op werkdagen voor 17.00 uur besteld, dezelfde dag verzonden
- Same day shipping on working days when ordered before 17.00 hr CET
It's here! The renewed Babyzen Yoyo+!
The new frame, new fabrics, new suspension and the extra large basket makes this stroller extra comfortable and has everything you would expect from a stroller. Due to the new frame you can click a carseat on the Babyzen Yoyo+ (car seat adapters separately orderable). The (60%) extra large storage basket under the stroller is a practical improvement. The canopy is also increased for extra protection against the sun. Additionally this stroller still has all the advantages of the previous version Babyzen Yoyo.
The Babyzen Yoyo stroller is truly packed with innovation: spectacular folding, best-in-class comfort, amazing smooth ride, sleek design… Perfect for city parents and fantastic for travelers: the Babyzen Yoyo stroller is the new name for mobility.
- The Babyzen Yoyo sports a sturdy and lightweight aluminium chassis and high performance plastics.
- Suitable from 6 months up to 15 kg.
- Most compact stroller ever imagined (52 x 44 x 18 cm when folded).
- Fully complies with the size recommendation for airplane cabin baggage. So take your stroller into the cabin and store it in the overhead compartment!
- 4-wheel suspension.
- Exclusive "soft-drive" system: no need to lock the front swivel wheel, even on rough terrain. The Babyzen Yoyo steers evenly and stable regardless of the surface.
- Exclusive push-on, push-off, easy brake system.
- Folding, unfolding and driving, all one-handed. Amazingly easy to handle.
- Handlebar height of 106cm: comfortable to push, no matter how tall you are.
- Multi-position reclinable backrest with resting position. (up to 140 degrees).
- Removable and washable fabrics (30 degrees).
- Featherweight (only 5.8kg); comes with a shoulder strap.
- Dimensions unfolded: 86 × 44 × 106cm (L × W × H).
- Dimensions folded: 18 × 44 × 52cm (L × W × H).
The Yoyo package includes
- Canopy and seat fabric
- Underseat basket
- Rain cover
- Multi language user manual
Babyzen was founded by a group of five French individuals who were thinking: "Why should we continue carrying children in strollers that are bulky, unpractical, and so poor-looking?"Please Note:
So here's the challenge of Babyzen: let's start from a blank sheet and imagine the next generation of strollers… The Zen full-size stroller, the Yoga all-in-one carrycot, and the Yoyo lightweight stroller, are all born from this ambition.
We are sorry to inform you that this product can only ship to countries within the European Union (EU). An order for a destination country outside of the EU region will not be accepted.