The Tripp Trapp Baby Set is comprised of the seating rail, baby back plate and Extended Glider kit.
The Tripp Trapp Baby Set provides optimal sitting safety during your child’s first months and years, and continues until the time when your child is able to climb in and out of their chair independently.
- The seating rail provides additional security for your child whilst seated. Reduces the risk of your child climbing out of the Tripp Trapp highchair.
Baby back plate
- Provides increased support and stability. Brings your child forward in the seat and closer to you at the table.
Easy to clean
- Produced from easy to clean materials including reinforced and robust polypropylene plastic. Allows you to easily wipe, clean and maintain the Tripp Trapp Baby set.
- The Tripp Trapp Baby set is available in many different colours. Enables you to choose the Baby set, which best compliments or provides contrast to your Tripp Trapp highchair.
Advantages of the new Stokke Tripp Trapp Baby Set
- More comfort, more support, better fit, even safer and more convenience!
Improvements to the Stokke Tripp Trapp Baby Set
- Ensures correct placement of the seat plate.
- Safety; smaller leg openings only allow one leg on each side.
- Better body support and seating comfort; closer to the body and better fit of the seating cushion. (cushion to be ordered separately)
- Easy to attach and to remove; no tools required. Does not damage the Tripp Trapp chair.
- Easy clean, better hygiene; dishwasher safe.
- Made from recyclable materials, free from bisphenol A/BPA.
- Includes the stability enhancing Extended Glider.
Warranty: 7 years