- Op werkdagen voor 17.00 uur besteld, dezelfde dag verzonden
- Same day shipping on working days when ordered before 17.00 hr CET
Sock Ons keep baby's socks in place
Keeping socks on babies feet is no simple task. Little kick, tug at the toes and they're off!
Sock Ons are clever little things that keep those socks on. The garment is worn over the sock and 'locks' it into place with a patent pending design.
Sock Ons have been awarded the baby industries most coveted prize for innovation. Sock Ons are an ingenious and trendy solution to a very annoying problem and are quickly becoming a necessary item that no baby (or sane parent) can do without!
Resembling something like a 'sock jacket', Sock Ons slip on over the sock and 'locks' it into place. The design lies in the fact that if the sock is pulled from the toes, the sock gets locked into the hole around the heel, thus preventing it from slipping off.
Sock Ons have gone through years of research and development involving rigorous testing, trials, user feedback, product development, and focus group research.
The result is funky and fashionable product that actually works!
- Award winnig design: Kind und Jugend Innovation Award 2008, the British Female Inventor Award 2008 and the Best Baby & Infant Product Award 2010.
- Sock ons are a simple yet highly effective solution to the problem of keeping socks on!
- Sock Ons are available in two sizes: 0-6 months and 6-12 months.