The connectors integrated in the RÖMER KIDFIX are installed to the ISOFIX anchorage points of the vehicle seat. Your child is then buckled into the child seat with the vehicle’s 3-point belt. The advantage of this dual safety measure is that your child makes contact with the child seat’s side wing more quickly in the event of side impact, thus being exposed to lower loads. A special engineering design that allows a controlled travel of booster and child prevents the dangerous sliding up of the lap belt section (“submarining”) in the event of a front impact.
The RÖMER KIDFIX is approved semi-universal (Please refer to the list of approved cars) for installation with the KIDFIX connectors (and securing the child using the 3-point belt).
- Optimum side impact protection
- Additional fastening to the ISOFIX anchorage points
- Headrest height adjustable in 11 positions
- The backrest is adjustable to the angle of the vehicle seat
- The reclined position can be set using the lever in the access slot of the booster cushion cover
- Perfect belt routing for more safety
- Cover can be removed for washing
- Installation in the car with a 3-point seat belt
- Installation in the car with a 3-point seat belt + additional fastening to the ISOFIX anchorage points (Please refer to the list of approved cars)
- The Romer KidFix is suitable for children from 3½ to 12 years (15 to 36 kg)
- With only one hand you can adjust the headrest to 11 height positions.
- Yet more safety with the additional installation of the KIDFIX connectors.
This KidFix safety seat seat may be used with ISOFIX only in those vehicles cited in the list of approved cars. In all other (non-listed) cars the seat may be used with the safety belt.
Download the current list of car types. (pdf format, multilingual)
Download instructions. (pdf format, multilingual)