Belly Babywarmer keeps your baby warm and safe
Baby Bellywarmer is a thoroughly tested product that keeps your baby's bed nice and warm.
Belly Babywarmer is said to revolutionize the traditional warm water bottle but it surely is the safest alternative.
It is designed to be used in all cribs, cots and prams.
Belly Babywarmer is safer en more user friendly than a traditional warm water bottle
The Belly Babywarmer is safe by design. It cannot leak - unlike a traditional warm water bottle - as it contains no fluid. The internal heating system is shut down by a redundant thermal protection circuit in case you forget to unplug the device from the mains. This means there is absolutely no risk of overheating or burns.
The Belly Babywarmer carries both the CE- and IMQ-product conformity seals, so you can rest assured that the product withstood rigorous safety tests.
How does it work
The Belly Babywarmer is really easy to use.
Four hours of safe warmth with a minimum of effort.
- Plug the supplied mains cord into the Belly Babywarmer and into an outlet.
- After four minutes the pilot light will extinguish and you can remove the mains cord form the Baby Bellywarmer.
- Close the supplied protective bag and the Belly Babywarmer is ready for use.
- Four hours of comforting and safe warmth.
Please read the enclosed instructions before use.
- Diameter: 155 mm.
- Power consumption: 450 Watts
- Voltage: 230 Volt AC
- Mains cord: 80 cm. with European style (continent) mains plug.
- Belly Babywarmer is ready for use. It comes with a mains cord and a cotton protective bag.
- Warranty: 1 year