The baby monitor with the smallest receiver in the world.
The Babyfon Baby Monitor BM 880 ECO has the smallest receiver in the world. That does not imply any concession to quality. The sound quality is great.
With selectable microphone sensitivity, you decide what you do and do not want to hear.
The Babyfon Baby Monitor BM 880 ECO produces very little electrosmog. Good to know when you place the monitor next to your head on your night stand. Or next to your baby.
That hardly any radiation is released does not mean that the BM 880 ECO's range is limited. With a maximum of 250 meters you can be sure of a clear reception anywhere in your home.
What is electrosmog?
- Electrical radiation emitted when electrical equipment is plugged into the mains.
- Magnetic radiation emitted when the equipment is turned on.
- Electromagnetic radiation emitted when the device sends.
- Dimensions: 2.5 x 7.0 x 0.5 cm.
- Range up to 250 meters
- No electric or magnetic radiation
- 95% less radio interference
- Small portable parent unit
- 2 channels with digital pilot tone, for interference-free reception
- Battery charging function for the parent and baby unit
- Incl. desktop charger, rechargeable batteries for the parent unit and power adapters (Euro-style plug)
- Battery level alarm
- Adjustable microphone sensitivity with volume control
- Tamper-resistant housing
- Warranty: 1 year
The useable range of babymonitors can vary significantly. It is subject to environmental influences. By testing the units in different locations and trying several channels, optimal transmission quality can be established.