Dutch studies show that more than 7000 children per year are treated for smashed or crushed fingers by hospital emergency rooms.
Most finger trauma occurs amongst young children at their own home or school.
Finger Alert is a patented solution, effectively shielding the gap between door and post.
Crushed fingers are now a thing of the past with Finger Alert.
Finger Alert can be used in- or outdoors and can be affixed with the supplied adhesive.
- Door thickness: Maximum 5 cm
- Door swing: Maximum 110 degrees
- For doors which swing open more than 110 degrees please select the Finger Alert Professional
- Tested under domestic indoor conditions: 150.000 open-close cycles
- Use: indoor or outdoor
- Colour: transparent
- Adhesive: 12 mm Tesa tape (on certain surfaces it may be necessary to use small nails or screws)
- Materials: hard and soft transparent plastics
- Compliance: Tüv safety certificate, CE conformity
- Available lengths: 120 cm, 150 cm. and 180 cm.
Finger Alert is available in two packaging variants
- 1x wide & 1x narrow Finger Alert for use on the inside and outside of the hinge-side of the door.
- 2x wide version for use on 'saloon-type' doors or separate doors.
Download the installation instructions. (pdf format)
Due to the length of the Finger Alert strips, this product will only ship via UPS. Please select UPS at checkout for a correct shipping quote.
This product cannot ship to Russia.